Vip lounges in Ezeiza airport – how to access
List of vip rooms, location, schedules, services and alternatives of access to them.
GET YOUR VIP PASS (Membership)
VIP Airports Club Arrivals
– It is located next to the migration room and is open 24 hours. Estadía máxima: 1 hour. Snacks, TV, Wi-Fi, showers, pets allowed in cage, periódicos, magazines. Access: with memberships;to VIP Club or with American Express Black and Mastercard Black from various banks (check with your issuing bank for conditions).
Airports VIP Club Departures
– Located in the international espigón, open 24 hours. The station is 3 hours. Snacks, TV, drinks, newspapers, Wi-Fi, showers, pets allowed in cage, preferential parking, speeding up immigration procedures, luggage assistance. Access: with DragonPass or VIP Club memberships, Emirates or Norweigian first class or business passenger, or by paying at door (USD 50.00).
Star Alliance Lounge
– Open 24 hours and located on the second floor, in front of Gate 9. Stayía máxima: 3 hours. Air conditioning, drinks, Wi-Fi, TV, self-service buffet, showers, newspapers, armchairs. Access: for first class and business class passengers of Star Alliance aerolíneas, Star Alliance Gold members. Passengers with Priority Pass membership, Diners Club or Mastercard Black cards can be accessed by limited time (11 pm to 3 pm),
Admirals Club – American Airlines and Iberia viproom
– Upper level, in front of gate 9. Open from 6:00 am to 10:00 pm. Wi-Fi, computers, showers, TV, newspapers, drinks, snacks, on-demand specialties, computers. Access: with memberships;to Admirals Club, first class or business class passengers of American Airlines, Iberia, and aerolíneas members of Oneworld, or paying at door (USD 59.00).
LATAM VIP Lounge
– Next to gate 9, international departures. Open from 2:30 am to 11:00 pm. Buffet, drinks, laundry, Wi-Fi, TV, conference rooms, newspapers, computers, showers. Access: LATAM business class passengers, LATAM black card passengers, LATAM Pass (redeeming miles), passengers with Black card or first class or oneworld airline business class.
Aerolíneas Argentinas Salón Cóndor
– Located next to gate 15, it opens from 4:00 am to 0:00 am. Showers, meeting room, business center, children’s area, sandwiches, telephones, computers, drinks, newspapers and magazines, Wi-Fi. Access: Premium or business passengers from Aerolineas Argentinas, First class and business-class passengers of SkyTeam members or paying 40 usd online or $50 at the door.
The Centurion Lounge American Express
– Available from 5:00 am to 0:00 am on level 2, next to Gate 15. Snacks, snacks, newspapers, magazines, computers, air conditioning, Wi-Fi, TV, bar, children’s area, smoking room, conference room. Access: with American Express Platinum or Centurion card, or AmexGold Corporate. With other Amex cards you can access it by paying 50 usd.