Buenos Aires Ministro Pistarini airport
Last boarding calls
Answers to passengers frequently asked questions
- What is the best way of transportation between the airport and the city of Buenos Aires?
- Is it possible to get a SIM card at the airport?
- What to do in case I have a long layover or a flight delay?
- What if I want to rest or sleep, is there a resting area or hotel inside?
- Where are the Uber and Cabify pick up areas?
- What to do in case of loss of valuables or luggage?
- Are there any banking or exchange services?
- How much does it cost to park at Ezeiza Airport?
- How do I get the Tax (VAT) refund?
Ministro Pistarini International Airport, known as Ezeiza Airport (IATA: EZE), serves the area of Buenos Aires, Argentina, with international and some domestic flights, being the most important on international flights from Argentina (11.8 million passengers in 2019). It has routes throughout Latin America, North America and Europe, and some to Africa and Oceania.
It is located 35 km (21 miles) southwest of downtown Buenos Aires (See Map)