Buenos Aires Ministro Pistarini airport
Last boarding calls
Answers to passengers frequently asked questions
- What is the best way of transportation between the airport and the city of Buenos Aires?
- Is it possible to get a SIM card at the airport?
- What to do in case I have a long layover or a flight delay?
- What if I want to rest or sleep, is there a resting area or hotel inside?
- Where are the Uber and Cabify pick up areas?
- What to do in case of loss of valuables or luggage?
- Are there any banking or exchange services?
- How much does it cost to park at Ezeiza Airport?
- How do I get the Tax (VAT) refund?
Ministro Pistarini International Airport, known as Ezeiza Airport (IATA: EZE), serves the area of Buenos Aires, Argentina, with international and some domestic flights, being the most important on international flights from Argentina (11.8 million passengers in 2019). It has routes throughout Latin America, North America and Europe, and some to Africa and Oceania.
Located 35 km (21 miles) southwest of downtown Buenos Aires (See Map) has three terminals: A (for international flights), B (no flights) and C (domestic flights). The new terminal “Zeppelin” is expected to be opened to replace terminals A and C.
Public and Private transportation
Taxi cab services:
taxis and remises (vip taxi) in Arribos Terminal A (fare to the center: from 25 to 30 dollars). Estimated time (45 to 60 minutes). Uber and Cabify (15 to 20 usd) in the parking lots.
SHUTTLE Manuel Tienda León (usd 5)
(45 minutes to Retiro bus station or Aeroparque Jorge Newbery airport) Ticket offices in Terminal A, arrival area, PB, Public Sector.
Ticket offices in Terminal C, PB, Baggage claim area.
the cheapest option is the urban bus (2 usd). Line 8 (differential service) goes directly to Plaza de Mayo (journey time between 60 and 70 minutes)
Arrivals Terminal A
Airlines companies at Buenos Aires Ezeiza and check in desks location
Terminal A: Aeropuertos VIP Club Ground floor, buildings 3 and 4
Terminal B: American Airlines Admirals Club & Iberia VIP Lounge, LATAM VIP Lounge, Star Alliance Lounge
Terminal C: Aerolíneas Argentinas Condor Lounge, American Express
SEE LOUNGES BOOK A LOUNGE PASS
There are no hotels inside the airport. But there are several accommodation alternatives in the sourroundings.
Multi-level, covered parking garage E2 and E3
– Car AR$ 125.00 hour and AR$ 875.00 stay.
Open air parking lot
Car AR$ 100.00 hour and AR$ 500.00 stay. People with accredited reduced mobility (free of charge).
Passengers with special needs
Assistance and facilities for special passengers with reduced mobility, deaf passengers, Down syndrome, autistic, pregnant or minor alone.