Vip lounges in Ezeiza airport - how to access
List of vip rooms, location, schedules, services and alternatives of access to them.
GET YOUR VIP PASS (Membership)
VIP Airports Club Arrivals
- It is located next to the migration room and is open 24 hours. Estadía máxima: 1 hour. Snacks, TV, Wi-Fi, showers, pets allowed in cage, periódicos, magazines. Access: with VIP Club pass, or by paying at door (USD 50.00).
Airports VIP Club Departures
- Located in the international espigón, open 24 hours. The station is 3 hours. Snacks, TV, drinks, newspapers, Wi-Fi, showers, pets allowed in cage, preferential parking, speeding up immigration procedures, luggage assistance. Access: with VIP Club pass, or by paying at door (USD 50.00).
Star Alliance Lounge
- Open 24 hours and located on the second floor, in front of Gate 9. Stayía máxima: 3 hours. Air conditioning, drinks, Wi-Fi, TV, self-service buffet, showers, newspapers, armchairs. Access: for first class and business class passengers of Star Alliance aerolíneas, Star Alliance Gold members. Passengers with Priority Pass membership, Diners Club or Mastercard Black cards can be accessed by limited time (11 pm to 3 pm),
Admirals Club - American Airlines
Upper level, in front of gate 9. Open from 7:00 am to 11:00 pm. Wi-Fi, computers, showers, TV, newspapers, drinks, snacks, on-demand specialties, computers. Access: with memberships;to Admirals Club, first class or business class passengers of American Airlines, Iberia, and aerolíneas members of Oneworld, or paying at door (USD 59.00).
LATAM VIP Lounge
- Next to gate 9, international departures. Open during Latam and Delta flight schedules. Buffet, beverages, Wi-Fi, TV, business center, newspapers, computers, laundry and ironing service, showers.
Access: Premium Business and Premium Economy passengers.
- LATAM Pass Black Signature, Black and Platinum frequent flyer program categories who may enter with one companion, except Black Signature passengers who are allowed entry with their declared family group plus one companion.
- Delta SkyMiles® members, Diamond, Platinum and Gold categories with one companion.
- Qantas Airlines Emerald and Sapphire members with one companion.
- Japan Airlines members, Emerald and Sapphire categories with a companion (applies only to codeshare flights where LATAM is the operator).
- BBVA Bank Mastercard Black and Visa Signature customers traveling with a companion. Benefit valid until February 28, 2022.
- Passengers who purchase access to the VIP Lounge on LATAM flights, which costs U$S 40 for adults and U$S 20 for minors.
Aerolíneas Argentinas Salón Cóndor
- Located next to gate 15, it opens from 4:00 am to 0:00 am. Showers, meeting room, business center, children's area, sandwiches, telephones, computers, drinks, newspapers and magazines, Wi-Fi. Access: Premium or business passengers from Aerolineas Argentinas, First class and business-class passengers of SkyTeam members or paying 40 usd online or $50 at the door.
The Centurion Lounge American Express
- Available from 5:00 am to 0:00 am on level 2, next to Gate 15. Snacks, snacks, newspapers, magazines, computers, air conditioning, Wi-Fi, TV, bar, children's area, smoking room, conference room. Access: with American Express Platinum or Centurion card, or AmexGold Corporate. With other Amex cards you can access it by paying 50 usd.
- Located next to Gate 23. Gastronomic Service, Cocktail Service, Living, Children's and coworking areas, changing room with showers, free and unlimited Wifi, screens with flight status, view of the runway. Access: with American Express credit cards issued by banks (not direct), or by paying a fee of U$S 50. Maximum stay 3 hours. It should be noted that additional members and/or their designated companions may only enter the lounge with a previous reservation generated by the regular member.